- Frank Mir submitted Brock Lesnar (via kneebar, 1st round) at UFC 81 on February 2, 2008. Photo by @thefrankmir on IG.
- Rose Namajunas TKO’s Joanna Jędrzejczyk (via punches, 1st round) at UFC 217 on November 4, 2017, winning the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship. Photo by @rosenamajunas on IG.
- Holly Holm KO’s Ronda Rousey (via headkick, 2nd round) at UFC 193 on November 15, 2015 winning the UFC Women’s Bantamweight Championship.Photo by @hollyholm on IG.
- Chris Weidman KO’s Anderson Silva (via punches, 2nd round) at UFC 162 on July 6, 2013, winning the UFC Middleweight Championship. Photo by @chrisweidman on IG.
- Matt Serra TKO’s George St-Pierre (via punches, 1st round) at UFC 69 on April 7, 2007, winning the UFC Welterweight Championship. Photo by @mattserrabjj on IG.
Matt Serra will always be remembered as having the biggest upset in MMA history when he dismantled arguably the greatest fighter of all time, George ‘Rush’ St-Pierre, by TKO via punches in the very first round. Matt Serra is legendary status, the real-life Rocky; a different kind of GOAT.
Comments are closed.